Tuesday 24 March 2009

got coils?

I'm still waiting for my coilovers to arrive, they have to be shipped over from the UK to The Netherlands. It seems as if my car grows higher every day. When I get them I will slam my car as much as possible, it's too bad that I can't go as low as a "normal" s13 since the rb25's crankcase is in the way.

Anywho, here are 2 pictures of my s13 and Kay's civic in Almere (a fast-growing city next to Amsterdam)




The day after that we went to a "Spring-meeting" for Japanese cars only.



Rens representing the Evo's, there were more, on the left



Jeroentje Tuning was there as well. Jeroen with his 1337 FD and Mark with his fresh Supra.
Also his cousin Gijs with a fully skid-spec SR20 s13 and Stefan with his R33 GTS-T were there, stealin' the show.



My cosy interior, the 3 small stuffed animels on the window tell me how much G-Force I'm having on me during cornering... lal

No comments:

Post a Comment