Friday 25 December 2009

Lazy people can be annoying

I picked up the bodykit the other day. Turned out not to be the promised Uras-like kit and I found it when I got home. The people at the shop were rather weird and strange and I didn't feel like spending a second more than necessary. Only thing I can think of is that the seller was too lazy to take pictures of his own kit, instead he browsed for some pictures on the internet that looked pretty much alike...
Anyway, it's a V-Speed kit by Extreme Dimensions, I have no idea which "jdm-tyte!" bodykit it ought to represent, all I know is that I like it. Fell in love with it when I saw Willy driving behind me in his S13, he's got a V-Speed bumper as well.

All-in-all it's not such a bad thing that I didn't buy a Uras-kit as I like this one just as much.

This is how the front bumper looks like on Willy's S13:
(lower it, Wil!)



1 comment:

  1. got any pics of the skirts and rear end? can't wait 'till it's all kitted out and has the wide fenders and rims mounted!

    (take some photos of the actual kit you lazy arse. :P )

    ReplyDelete