Sunday 19 April 2009

Kay's video

And this is the video Kay has put together. I like it loads, first real video where my car is in.


Cruising; RS13 ft. EJ9 from Kay Princen on Vimeo.

What else... Kay is coming over on Friday, he'll be spending the weekend at my place, hopefully putting the coilovers on my car since they have been shipped from the UK on Friday.
I come to think of it now, this is going to be a cool week for me, I've ordered window visors for Kay and my cousin, order the first Touge Heroes which should be coming in on Wednesday, a cool "JDM tyte badge y0!" and hopefully the coilovers... We'll see.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. nice vid indeed. :) but too bad you can't hear your sexy engine sound. :P

    "first real video my car is in", btw. :D (no 'where'.)

    ReplyDelete